Our leather return services have been catching a lot of interest online so we figured it would be good to share with you three things you should know about it.
- What Types of Leather Donations Do We Accept?
We accept leather accessories and garments in any condition. For example, earlier this week, we received a beautiful leather holdall, which we were able to send to our chosen charity Barnardo’s. As you can see from the picture below, the bag is in pretty good conditions, which makes it the perfect second-hand item for a charity shop!
2. What Happens to The Leather?
The leather donations we receive are either re-sold or re-purposed. Take a look at the breakdown below!
· Rewear — clothing that can be worn again will be sold as second-hand clothes and the proceeds will be donated to charity
· Repair — old damaged items will be repaired, this could be a tear, broken zip, recolour or much worse hughes air co. Once the items are repaired, they will be sold as second-hand clothes and the proceeds will be donated to charity
· Recycle — everything else is turned into other products
3. How Can you Donate?
If you have leather you no longer need and would like to donate, then follow the three easy steps below!
Step 1: Visit https://woodlandleathers.com/returnleather
Step 2: Complete our ‘request a label’ form
Step 3: Print and attach your free returns label to your parcel and send it back to us