- This gift set comes with a beautifully hand crafted leather jeans belt and RFID wallet.
- The belt is a plain square buckle with roller suitable to fit 7XL or 54″.
- Constructed from thick cow hide for durability. Approximately 33mm in width.
- Adjustable screw within buckle loop which means the belt is adjustable.
- Simply unscrew, cut strap to size, and re-attach.
- Silver metal buckle for that true vintage jeans look.
- Five notched holes for adjustment.
- The wallet is a bi – fold leather wallet with RFID technology which means all of your cards are protected.
- Containing no less than 8 credit card slots and an ID slot behind the credit card flap.
- There is also a handy cash pouch within the wallet, ideal for loose change.
- A single money slot with concealed zip within.
- Tab fastened for added security.
- This wallet is made from super soft nappa.
- Box Size : H (16.5cms), L (18.5cms), D (4.5cms)
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.