- This Woodland Leather Portrait Messenger Bag has been made from a high grade of buffalo leather.
- The leather used is an aged leather also known as Burnish.
- Timeless in style, colour and will age beautifully with use.
- The main front flap fastens with one concealed magnetic poppers.
- As you open the bag there is a loose compartment with a zipped compartment directly behind.
- The main compartment is large and easy to access.
- Will easily house a small notepad, stationary, pens, business cards and a mobile phone.
- This main compartment has a small zipped compartment perfect sewn into the lining, perfect for storing those essential items.
- This bag has an adjustable and matching shoulder strap measuring appx 42 inches.
- The strap is webbed for strength.
- Great stitch detail throughout the bag for both style and detail.
- Woodland branded dustbag included.
- Dimensions: H(35.0cms), L(30.0cms), D(10.0cms)
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.