- This is a solid briefcase made of bonded leather.
- The case measures 16 x 11.5 x 4.5 inches. There is clasp locking mechanism , hard handles on top, brass studs on the bottom of the case.
- There are 6 compartments as you open the case, The first one has zips o either side allowing full access to the front of this compartment which will house mobile phones, business cards and slim documents.
- The second compartment is plain but has a zipped compartment directly above it.
- The third and fourth compartments are solid like filing pockets and the fifth compartment houses a laptop cushion which comes out and measures 13 x 10.5 inches.
- The case has a slim shoulder strap and finally finishes with a rear zipped compartment.
- This is a very sturdy case.
- Dimensions: H(30cms), L(40cms), D(10cms)
- Available in Black or Burgundy.
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at [email protected] or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to [email protected] in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.