- This messenger style bag has 2 u-shaped tan leather carry handles, the bag has brass D-rings on either side and in total measures 16.5 x 12 inches.
- The leather used throughout this messenger bag is a durable hide.
- Inside the main bags compartment there is a laptop sleeve which measures 14 x 9.5 inches.
- Also inside the actual main compartment there are a couple of smaller open style storage compartments measuring 4 x 5 inches and 5 x 5 inches,
- the larger pocket shows the Woodland Leathers Stag Logo.
- The other side of the bag has a stud based pocket which measures 5.5 x 6.5 inches.
- There is a shoulder strap which extends to 53 inches in full.
- The strap is removable .
- The base of this case has been completed in leather.
- There is a Woodland branded hang tag included with this item.
- Dimensions: H(32.0cms), L(42.0cms), D(8.0cms)
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at [email protected] or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to [email protected] in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.