- This Woodland Leather Holdall has been made from a high grade of buffalo leather.
- The leather used is an aged leather also known as Burnish.
- Timeless in style and colour and will age beautifully with use.
- Externally there is one large central zip which over spills to the extreme sides for extra openess.
- A very large holdall offers extra depth and accessibility when opened.
- Thick twin cushioned carry handles with an easy grip stud fastener for extra comfort.
- A matching, removeable and adjustable shoulder strap to finish.
- Reinforced rivets throughout. 5 metal support feet under the bag which will protect the bag from unnecessary wear and tear.
- Woodland Leather branded dust bag included.
- Dimensions: H(30.0cms), L(50.0cms), D(28.0cms)
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.
There are no reviews yet.