- This is a travel style holdall with comfortable brown leather carry handles on either side.
- The material used on this holdall is a mix of canvas which is beige or brown in colour and there are parts of this holdall which are trimmed in a soft dark brown leather.
- The leather used is a durable hide. There is brown leather trimming underneath each of the u-shaped brown leather carry handles.
- The bottom of this holdall is also completed in full leather.
- There are various parts of this holdall that are trimmed in soft brown leather which include the lower sides of the holdall and the sides of the main zip.
- There is a Woodland Leathers debossed eliptical logo on the main facing side of this holdall located centrally just below the main zip referred to above.
- The main zip on this holdall measures appx 32 inches in length.
- The internal of this holdall is lined in a brown cotton twill lining.
- Inside this holdall there are 2 open compartments measuring 10.5 x 10 inches each and both these pockets sit next to each other, on the opposite side to these open compartments is a zipped compartment measuring 11 x 6.5 inches with a debossed Woodland Leather Stag Logo just underneath the actual zip.
- The base of this holdall is completed in a beige canvas and has 5 brass studs for the holdall to sit comfortably.
- On the sides of the main zip on the top of the holdall there are straps that rivet down to provide some extra support and compactness.
- The sides of this satchel have brass coloured D-rings to which attaches the brown leather shoulder strap which extends to 56 inches in full.
- The shoulder strap is also part lined in a durable brown ribbing material.
- There is a Woodland branded hang tag included with this item.
- The holdall weighs appx 2.4 kgs.
- Dimensions: H(32.0cms), L(54.0cms), D(26.0cms)
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.