- This is a petite Italian leather bag with a silver double zip so you can open and seal the bag from left to right and vice-versa.
- The leather is smooth and of high quality hide yet robust and made in Italy and of course Vera Pelle which means real leather.
- The top right hand side of the bag features a silver buckle allowing the user to attach a shoulder strap to the bag, the other end of the strap attaches to a buckle on the reverse of the bag.
- The reverse of the bag features a small zip pocket.
- The internals of the bag feature a small cosmetic zip pocket.
- The internals of the bag are fully lined in a cotton material.
- The bag features contrast stitching throughout.
- Dimensions: H(16.0cms), L(16.0cms), D(8.0cms)
- Available in Black, Grey, Red, Navy, Tan and Taupe.
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.
There are no reviews yet.