- This leather tablet case comes in a vintage leather which has plenty of character and is soft but durable.
- The leather illustrates some natural growth/staining and has been hand painted therefore providing a unique look to each case.
- Externally the case measures 8 x 5.5 inches and weighs appx 139 grammes.
- Once the tablet is inserted inside the case it can be retrieved by unfastening the press stud strap on the front of the case and pulling the press stud strap towards you.
- The case is fully cotton lined.
- Dimensions: H(20.0cms), L(14.0cms), D(0.5cms)
- Available in Burgundy or Tan.
Within the UK and up to £50 = £3.99
Within the UK and over £50 = Free
International = Free for orders above £200
We aim to despatch your order on the next working day. We use Royal Mail Tracked 48 to ship your orders, and you will receive the tracking code via email immediately.
If you want to know the date of delivery for a specific item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 020 8502 2910 (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
Our returns & refunds policy lasts 30 days; if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and return your item to Unit 11, Langston Rd, Loughton, IG10 3SD, United Kingdom.
If an item is found to be faulty, then Woodland Leathers will refund the cost of the item plus postage if notified within 7 days from receipt of the order. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, providing suitable proof of the fault.
Further information on Delivery, Exchanges and Returns can be found here.